My Experience with OCAJP 7.

PASSED OCAJP 7  [ Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 7 Programmer I (1Z0-803) ]

I am happy today that i have cleared OCAJP 7 Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 7 Programmer I  exam with score 78 %.

I was preparing for this exam from last 4 to 5 months ,
Initially for 2 month I started with 2 hrs a day, reading study guide spending lots of time coding  examples , playing around code.I had just started giving mock exams and i was almost ready to attempt exam.....

but in a meanwhile due to some new assignment at work i cannot give much time for preparation.

A Gap of around 2 months !!, this 2 months i was completely out of OCJP study.
I resumed my study and need to finish everything in just a week!!!!!!!!

Clear understanding of concepts from study guide helps me . I must say reading JLS 7  helps me though it seems clumsy it clear all concepts.
I got many  tips like this on coderench site.
Also Enthuware  mock exams helps me, its a complete solution to OCJP certification needs.

To sum up ,
What helps me in to pass certification exam :
1) A reference guide OCA Java SE 7 Programmer I Certification Guide: Prepare for the 1ZO-803 exam
2) Getting my hands dirty by playing with codes.
3)CODERENCH site blog to get expert comments on each of my question.
4)Enthuware  mock exams
5) JLS 7 reading
6) My java Enthusiasm


and the most important which helps me to boost my confidence, is tag line of my Blog Love IT Live IT Enjoy IT
love learning code , concepts , live that code apply that in work and Enjoy the beauty of how all things are bind perfectly in any software architecture.


I dedicate my success to India's newly formed "Skill Development Ministry"
which lets world know that , In India we provide Next-Gen talent to the
World which is not only skilled but also recognized by industry leaders.

Feel free to ask questions if any, i am going to update this blog for some useful concepts which will help someone in OCJP preparation.


till then,
Happy Coding..!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment